Could lack of trust be impeding the success of your website?
Whether you are small or medium-sized, or a normal or eCommerce website, being considered trustworthy by visitors is critical to success. We have analytics which can tell that prospective purchasers have placed goods that they want to purchase into their cart, yet there is something preventing them from completing the checkout process, and from becoming a valued customer. The one thing that people want to be assured of, is that the website owner(s), the “business” running the website is genuine and a “real” business.
There are a few ways we can do this and here are a few things that you can implement immediately which could improve the confidence of your visitors – or potential customers – that you are the real deal.
- Have a social presence that you keep updated and minty fresh
- Have a newsletter signup and send out regular updates and offers if applicable
- If you have an eCommerce website, purchase a trust certificate (Trust-e and Norton are our favorites)
- Have valid and complete contact information – prove that you are real people
- Blog about your products, services or write pertinent industry-specific articles
- Use good grammar and get a pro copywriter to help with your copy if it’s not up to par
These are just a few simple things that you can do to add trust and value to your website. Start today and watch your sales and business inquiries increase.